TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Bluerise Retreats LTD, 43 – 45 Dorset Street, London, W1U 7NA (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who:
(a) enter via Facebook by commenting on our Facebook post: https://BlueriseChristmasYogaGiveaway.com and sharing the post, during the promotional period. All competitors (“Entrants”) must both comment and share to qualify for the competition;
(b) are not employees of the Promoter;
(c) must be free for the retreat dates: 3rd of May 2019 – 7th of May 2019;
(d) must be 18 years or older.
4. The Competition commences at 12:00 pm GMT on 01/12/2019 and closes at 12:00 pm GMT on 24/12/2019 (“Entry Period”).
6. To enter, Entrants must both comment on our Facebook post AND share the post. Entrants will not qualify if they have only done one of these things.
7. There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
8. Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
9. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete, via automated entry means or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
THE PRIZE AND THE WINNER
12. A single winner (“Winner”) will be selected at 12.00 pm GMT on 24/12/2019 at random.
13. The Prize Winner will be notified in writing via FB message on the 24/12/2019 within a few hours of the draw. The name of the prize Winner will also be published on Bluerise Retreats Facebook page.
14. The Winner is entitled one space on Bluerise Retreats ‘Chamonix Weekend Yoga Retreat’ that runs from the 3rd – 7th of May 2019. Dates are not exchangeable. Total prize value: £985.
15. This prize includes:
(a) 1 space in a shared room on Bluerise Retreats ‘Chamonix Weekend Yoga Retreat’;
(b) 4 nights accommodation in an Alpine Chalet;
(c) A full body welcome massage,
(d) Breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the retreat (apart from one free evening to enjoy dining at one of Chamonix’s restaurants at Entrants own expense);
(e) 6 yoga classes;
(f) 2 Guided mountain walks;
(g) A trip up the Aiguille du Midi;
(h) A wine tasting evening;
(i) Transfers from Geneva airport to the chalet on the 3rd of May 2019 and from the chalet to the airport on the 7th of May 2019.
All activities are optional.
16. Bluerise Retreats LTD will not cover any additional costs incurred by the winner including flights, hotel room incidentals, travel insurance and any other costs incurred that are not specified within the Terms and Conditions.
17. The Prize notification will state that the Prize has been won and will include instructions as to how the Winner may claim the Prize.
18. Should the prize not be claimed or the winner is unable to come on the retreat, this prize is non-transferable.
19. To the extent permitted by law, Bluerise Retreats LTD reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to the these Terms and Conditions will be published on www.blueriseretreats.com.
20. The Entrant acknowledges that the Entrant will not receive any payment, royalty or other consideration (whether monetary or otherwise) from the Promoter.
21. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
(a) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
(b) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
(c) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
(d) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
23. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason any element of the Prize becomes unavailable or not capable of being delivered to the Winner for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter will have no obligation to provide a similar prize to the Winner or otherwise compensate the Winner in any way.
24. All Entrants enter the Competition at their own risk and the Winner accepts the Prize at his or her own risk. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation:
(a) any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
(b) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party;
(c) any liability for personal injury or death.
25. All Entrants consent, by entering the Competition to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
26. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash and are subject to availability.
PRIVACY, DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION.
27. The Entrant acknowledges and permits the Promoter during and after the Competition to:
(a) collect, store, handle, access, manage, transfer, use and disclose personal information about the Entrant, including name, home town, age and image. The Entrant may revoke its consent to this clause at any time upon written notice to the Promoter, however existing uses of the Images and Recordings will not be impacted by this revocation or withdrawal of consent;
(b) contact the Entrant for any reason related to the Competition or other activities of the Promoter.
28. Opting into Bluerise Retreats’ email newsletter is optional, and is not a requirement to enter the competition. You may unsubscribe from Bluerise Retreats’ email newsletters at any time by either contacting Bluerise Retreats or clicking the unsubscribe link at the footer of their email communications.
For more info on what you can expect if you win this prize, click here.